- All skaters must sign in at the front table with the Club Session Monitor
Right of way order priority
- Freeskating lesson with music
- Dance lesson with music
- Moves in the field
- A skater wearing a green belt is on lesson and has right of way, therefore the skater should be able to skate freely without any other skater or professional getting in the way.
- All spins should be practiced in the middle of the ice, between the two blue lines.
- All jumps should be practiced on the sides or ends of the ice.
- Attention should be paid to skaters practicing Moves in the Field or Ice Dance Patterns.
- Everyone on the ice should be fully aware of other skaters. If a skater is not skating, they must stand along the boards.
- No one is permitted in the hockey box area except judges, or professionals and their skaters.
- No parents or siblings may stand at the ice edge doorway.
- Skaters must always be courteous to other skaters, coaches, and parents.
- Fooling around on the ice or standing around idly is not permitted.
- Crossover lessons between sessions are permitted.
- If a session is full, SCML members have priority to remain on the ice. Non SCML members must exit the ice until a vacancy occurs.